Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Manic Panic Hair Dye... Is it Gluten Free?

I never thought I'd be one of those ultra sensitive types when it came to products that contain gluten but after making a batch of breakfast burritos and discovering that just touching the tortillas made me sick I've decided to rethink my allowance of exposure. Many cosmetic products, dyes, shampoos and conditioners contain wheat protein so this is something you need to be wise about.

This year I dyed my hair completely blonde in January and then on a whim went purple... and then blue... all courtesy of Manic Panic...











But when I googled "Is Manic Panic Gluten Free?" I got a lot of people talking about it being vegan and discussing the qualities of the ingredients etc.

So here is the answer we have all been "dying" for... straight from the horses mouth, err, facebook's mouth.

MANIC PANIC IS GLUTEN FREE. 

So happy radical color all! xoxo - Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment